Monday, July 6, 2009

My Favourite Picture of a Waterfall


A recent visit to the Algar waterfall, located near to Callosa d’en Sarria on the northern Costa Blanca, Spain, reminded me of the pictures that I took the last time we visited in 2006, when my mother was on a trip and we wanted to take her somewhere a little different. The waterfall picture that I took that day is among my favourite photos, and I like to feature it on my website whenever relevant as it shows that the Costa Blanca is not all about beaches and bars. Around the Algar waterfall (Fuentes de Algar) there are a number of beautiful and interesting places to visit including my favourite, Guadalest (I have lots of Guadalest pictures as well!), Callosa d’en Sarria, the Arca sanctuary and the cactus garden. I have posted a small version of my favourite waterfall picture on the left.