Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cosmetic Surgery in Spain

I am in a position to tell you (my wife has recently had a face lift), that cosmetic surgery in Spain is available at considerably cheaper prices than the UK for example. I can also say that the treatment is of a high quality as is the after treatment which I must say was first class. My wife, Gill, who has always wanted a face lift recently entered the Clinica Foguet in Elche for a full face lift (to be exact the s-lift) and also liposuction, eye lift and other treatment – the full works, and while she emerged from the treatment looking like a frightened rabbit, her recovery was fast and remarkable, confirming the quality of the treatment. While I am not in full agreement with the principle of this type of surgery, believing in the “grow old gracefully” theory, I certainly realize that she is much happier having had the treatment and has enjoyed numerous compliments as to her appearance. The clinic offers a wide range of cosmetic and plastic surgery such as liposuction, rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, breast lifts, breast reduction and breast enlargement, the surgeon and his wife are very friendly and knowledgeable, offering help and advice throughout the treatment and recovery.